Hotel rates 2018
Open until 30/09
09/04 – 18/05
04/06 - 06/07
02/09 - 30/09
02/04 – 09/04
18/05 - 04/06
06/07 - 03/08
19/08 - 02/09
03/08 - 19/08
Reductions in hotel
- Children: free 0-2 years
- 50% discount for children 3-10 years
- 20% discount for children 11-12 years
Camping rates 2018
Seasonal opening: 01/05 - 30/09
02/09 – 30/09
19/08 – 02/09
- Swimming pool with sun loungers (from 8.00 a.m. to 21.00 p.m.)
- Mountain bike shed
- Area for mountain bike washing and maintenance
- External garage
- Wi-fi free
- Showers with hot water free
- Electricity in camping free
- Arrivals and departures: the rooms are considered as reserved from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10 p.m. of the day of departure
- Means of payment: cash is accepted for up to € 999.00. Above this figure payment is by cheque.
In order to allow customers to have their 4-legged animal friends with them in the hotel or the campsite, we also accept pets, with a minimum extra cost per day. On the banks of Lake Ledro there is a beach where you can take your small and big friends with no problem!
On 1 November 2015 the Autonomous Province of Trento introduced a provincial tourist tax, according to the provisions of Provincial Law 8/2002, article 16 bis.The tax is due from all those staying overnight in accommodation situated within the province, for a maximum of 10 consecutive nights at the same facilities.
THE AMOUNT OF THE TAX DUE FOR THESE ACCOMMODATION FACILIITIES IS 0,70 EURO PER PERSON/NIGHT.
The following persons are exempt from the tax:
- Children under the age of 14;
- Those undergoing treatment at public and accredited private hospitals which have agreements with the national health service in the province;
- Those accompanying patients hospitalised in public and accredited private hospitals which have agreements with the national health service in the province, up to a limit of one accompanying person per patient;
- Civil defence workers and members of the police, armed forces and fire brigade if they are staying at the accommodation facilities in order to carry out their duties;
- Applicants for international protection, unaccompanied foreign children and the victims of trafficking temporarily housed at the accommodation facilities;
- Those staying at the accommodation facilities following measures adopted by the public authorities to deal with emergencies following disasters or events of an extraordinary nature.
Casavecchia Camping is part of the Albergabici®FIAB/ADFC group. We offer specific services for people who ride bicycle for cycling holidays.